Taylor Swift: CMT Artist Of The Year

Taylor Swift attended the CMT Artist Of The Year taping on November 29, 2011 in Nashville (Tennessee). She also received the award. Congrats!
Taylor looked seriously beautiful and charming in a red dress and with her haircut (by the way, she got a new haircut - straight hair and a fringe >>>).
The show will air on CMT on December 13 since 9 PM ET/PT. Don't forget to watch, if you can!

I'm writing late about this, so I just found out, that Tay is nominated for the Grammy Awards. She tweeted:
"3 GRAMMY NOMINATIONS !! :) :) :)" 
but I found just that she's nominated in 2 nominations. Okay, never mind, she's nominated for Best Country Solo Performance and Best Country Song (both for "Mean"). I really really wish her to win it! But I think, that she'll win, because she's the most famous from her categories. Good luck!
I'll post the Grammy nominations. If you didn't, check it out.


Thanks to TaySwift.com. Taylor was flawless in every single way! Check out more pictures HERE!










Comments