Justin Bieber shows his purple underwear on the street 09/22/11

It sounds like Justin Bieber was a bit out yesterday! Yesss, Beliebers had seen Justin's purple boxer briefs! I don't know what it means, especially those cables there. Justin also showed us, how to beat with somebody on the street! But otherwise, he was just hanging out with friends. Then he probably drank a RedBull and... woohoo, we saw his underwear! :D
[for pictures thanks to gossipcenter.com]
"Hey, guys! Sorry, I'm really late..."
"Justin, we were waiting for you more than a hour..."
"Sorry, I couldn't find my underwear... it was behind the wardrobe.."
"We're finally alone, Justin! I have no shoes... Where did you buy your shoes?"
"There... Those people were so nice, that they gave me it totally free!!"
"OMG! That dude has an amazing sneakers!!"
"Who you are, dude?"
" I'm Justin! Do you remember me, guys? Can you give me something totally free?"
"okay, we have something... we found it on the junkyard!"
"great bro, you're amazing!"
"Wanna see? I made a photo of it!"
"okay, Biebs... Now just pick up your t-shirt!"
"OMG! Where did you buy a purple boxers?"
"There... you can buy there lots of boxers! Also with pink flowers.."
"Come on, guys... I'm tired as hell!"
"Done.."
"Thank you. #swag but idk, what is that?"
"It's a vibrating belt for crooked spine... the latest Einstein's invention!"
"Bieber, I saw, that you have a new vibrating belt!!"
"Oh yea... are you jealous?"

"Give me it right now!"
"NEVER... it's mine!"
"Never say never, Justin..."
"Shut up!"
I was just kidding! Hmm, maybe I'll do the second part once.

Comments